At PIPER Solutions we are proud to complete
the successful implementation of APM (Asset Performance
Management) tool Downtimes
in the Veladero project of the Canadian company Barrick Gold.
This project is an open pit mine for gold and silver. This
mine is located in the Iglesia department, in the province of
San Juan in Argentina. It is at 350 km north-west away from
the city of San Juan, with an altitude of 4000 meters above
The work carried out included the following points:
- Definition and configuration of hierarchical model in PI
Asset framework exclusive for maintenance. (approx. 150
assets) Plant - Crushing - Refinery - Energy.
- Definition and development of calculations and
- Event Frames Module Configuration.
- Registration and confirmation of events types of failures
- Form for registration of detentions.
- Development of automated 7 web Management Indicators
(Crushing Statistics, Weekly and Annual Availability, Plant
Availability, Maintenance Detentions, DTS, MTTR and MTBF).
- User Training (remotely - 2 days long).
- Configuration and user manual.